Tue, 05 Mar|
The Vaults Members’ Rooms
Geothermal Drilling Training Course
The course will introduce the key technologies and engineering strategies required to plan and execute a successful geothermal project.
Time & Location
05 Mar 2024, 09:00 – 08 Mar 2024, 17:30
The Vaults Members’ Rooms, 87 Giles St, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 6BZ, UK
About the event
Please contact Daria Ivakhnenko on email@example.com if you would like us to raise an invoice for payment.
The course will introduce the key technologies and engineering strategies required to plan and execute a successful geothermal project. It focuses on drilling technology, equipment and principles used in successful geothermal wells. Specific attention is given to metallurgy and well control issues for geothermal wells. Throughout the whole course, the critical areas of difference of geothermal drilling to conventional O&G well drilling will be highlighted. Overall, the course provides a holistic perspective to geothermal drilling from a point of view of geothermal developer.
- By the end of the course the participants will be able to understand:
- Key technologies and engineering strategies required to design and execute successful geothermal projects
- Metallurgy of geothermal wells and well control issues for geothermal wells
- The interdependency between geothermal well drilling and the oil & gas business
- The specific tools and equipment required for efficient drilling operations – for oil & gas and geothermal applications
- Specific drilling challenges related to geothermal wells
Who should attend
- Oil & gas companies venturing into or active in Geothermal Drilling - Drilling engineers - Well site supervisors - Rig managers - Geo-scientists and reservoir engineers looking to get better value from the interactions with the drilling team
- Geothermal drilling and engineering companies, contractors and service companies
- Venture capital groups, civil engineering groups, authorities, energy generation and management companies
- Sale ends: 03 Mar 2024, 17:04
Standard ticketFrom €1,987.50 to €2,650.00
- €2,650.00+€66.25 service fee
- €1,987.50+€49.69 service fee